Your Home Is Your Castle. Let's Make It Your Fortress.
According to the FBI, there are:
- Over 1 million residential burglaries annually
- 56% are through forced entry
- Amounting to $30 billion annually in property losses
Shield’s forced entry-resistant and ballistic-resistant doors and bulletproof windows can protect you from falling victim to a break-in. You can rely on Shield for your home or business because we have provided military-grade security solutions for our residential, commercial, and governmental customers since 2013.
We serve clients across the US and Canada, from North Pole, Alaska (yes, Santa is our customer) to the beaches of the Cayman Islands. Shield has protected:
- Over 500 private residences
- Over 100 offices and businesses
- G7 Head of State residences
- Middle Eastern royal families
- 18 embassies and consulates
- CEO suites and office safe rooms
- Historically protected landmark buildings
- Synagogues and houses of worship
- Homes of current and former US government leaders and elected officials
Shield regularly tests our doors and windows at independent laboratories to ensure you don’t need to take our word for it.
Shield Security Doors is a worldwide producer of custom forced entry resistant doors and bullet-resistant doors and windows that seamlessly blend in with your existing architecture, combining security with beautiful design.
We offer the ultimate in discrete home security and the perfect solution for restoration projects, replicas, and custom-built residential and commercial properties. In addition to exterior entrances, our doors are ideal for safe room doors and bedroom doors.
Shield designs and manufactures custom bulletproof windows that protect against anything from a sledgehammer to a high powered weapon.
Enter Into The High-Security World
Your Alarm Isn’t Going To Keep You Safe: The Weakness Of The Traditional Approach To Residential Security
One of the most common mistakes made by homeowners is