One of our core beliefs is that the secret to good security is to keep it a secret. That's because security is much harder to defeat when you can't see it and don't know what you're up against. Our custom made high-security doors and windows can be designed to look like just about anything, including unique wood stains, 3D millings, and custom shaped glass. We'll ensure that the only person who knows you've got a security door is... you.
Some of the key features of our security doors include:
- Armored multi-point locking system
- Forced entry ratings (State Department 5 minute and 15 minute FE ratings, EN 1627 RC3 and RC4)
- UL level 3 and level 8 ballistic resistant options (including ceramic self-healing)
- Electro-galvanized 14-gauge steel construction
- Self-locking system (so that you never have to ask "did I remember to lock the door?")
- Mul-T-Lock MT5+ bump and pick resistant high-security cylinders
- Lockout option for safe room doors
- Unlimited design and glass options
- Integration with your home automation system
- Easy installation can be performed by any licensed installer or GC, no specialized training or tools needed!
Download the installation manual
Mul-T-Lock's MT5+ cylinders are a natural fit in our doors. Mul-T-Lock keys cannot be copied and even the installer's green key is automatically deactivated when the home owner starts using the yellow key. A master red key deactivates all others if any yellow keys are lost or stolen, providing the ultimate in security and key control.
FIAM X1R Electromechanical Lock
The Fiam X1R electromechanical locking system is the most sophisticated and secure electronic lock on the market. Locking in three directions with up to 20 bolts, the X1R can be integrated with keypads, biometrics, card readers, or any other access control system. Never again will you ask yourself "did I lock the door?" because the X1R ensures that your door is always secured.
Mottura 85/87 Series Mechanical Lock
The Mottura 85 and 87 series armored mechanical multi-point locks are the most robust and durable mechanical locking solutions in the world. They secure the door in three directions with up to 20 bolts and have a unique patented design that protects the key cylinder from attack.
ekey Biometric scanner
Fingerprint scanners offer the ultimate in biometric security. They are convenient, affordable, safe, and reliable.
The scanner analyses each fingerprint swipe to provide a unique thermal signature and a special code to open the door. Up to 99 different fingerprints can be stored, and adding or removing authorised fingerprints is easy.